[PD] Freezes with Pd-Extended and Jack

Esteban Viveros emviveros at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 03:26:33 CET 2012

Ops...  I did a better test, and doing first open Pd and then I open Jack.
Now The DSP function work well, but I don't have sound...

On messages box I have:

00:18:26.321 Patchbay deactivated.

00:18:26.373 Statistics reset.

00:18:26.388 ALSA connection change.

00:18:26.440 JACK connection change.

00:18:26.467 Client activated.

00:18:52.992 JACK connection graph change.

00:18:53.134 JACK connection change.

00:19:38.102 Client deactivated.

00:19:38.103 Post-shutdown script...

00:19:38.103 dreamstudio-restart-pulseaudio

# making sure pulseaudio will restart if it crashes

# starting pulseaudio

# connecting pulseaudio to JACK

Falha: A inicialização do módulo falhou

Falha: A inicialização do módulo falhou

00:19:41.798 Post-shutdown script terminated with exit status=256.

00:19:44.297 JACK connection change.

00:19:44.311 Client activated.

00:20:38.543 JACK connection graph change.

00:20:38.693 JACK connection change.

00:20:42.648 ALSA connection graph change.

00:20:42.708 ALSA connection change.

00:20:42.709 ALSA connection graph change.

00:20:42.910 ALSA connection change.

00:20:45.334 JACK connection graph change.

00:20:45.514 JACK connection change.

00:20:52.993 JACK connection graph change.

00:20:53.014 Buffer size change (64).

What can I do now?