[PD] Freezes with Pd-Extended and Jack

Gerhard Lang lang.gerhard at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 23:58:57 CET 2012

Tx Ivica and Esteban,
as similarly afflicted user encouraged by this thread I followed this
recommendation, replaced pd and pd-extended with pd-l2ork.
Works flawlessly together with jack 1.9.9-test5 from kx-studio ppa, dsp
is switchable, some other bugs are gone, my patches run :D
You made my day and now I'm going to learn more about L2ork.
Gerhard