[PD] can i bypass comport?

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 25 20:13:12 CET 2012

I don't understand what you mean by the "arduino object".
As I understand it you have a RN-XV plugged into an Arduino using an
xbee shield. The RN-XV makes a wifi connection to your PC via a router,
and you want to use that connection to communicate with the Arduino. The
Arduino itself talks to the RN-XV using its serial port. Is that correct?

Martin