[PD] turn off object bar in pd-extended 0.43

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:06:21 CET 2012

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was complaining. I was just wondering if there was some mechanism to enable/disable plugins without requiring manually adding/deleting the tcl scripts. Yes I know I could step up and "make it" but my plate is already full of doing such things ... :P That being said, perhaps my question sparks interest in someone else?

On Nov 24, 2012, at 8:40 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> wrote:

> On Nov 24, 2012, at 3:23 PM, Dan Wilcox wrote:
>
>> On Nov 23, 2012, at 4:28 PM, pd-list-request at iem.at wrote:
>>
>>> From: IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
>>> Subject: Re: [PD] turn off object bar in pd-extended 0.43
>>> Date: November 23, 2012 11:46:29 AM CST
>>> To: pd-list at iem.at

>>> remove the relevante plugin (i don't know it's name though) from the search path?
>>> load the "disable-plugins" plugin and disable the offending plugin?
>>>

>>> fgamsdr
>>> IOhannes
>>
>> Yeah, well duh I could do that. Maybe I'm asking more for a little checkbox so I still have the option of re-enabling it ...
>>
>> --------
>> Dan Wilcox
>> @danomatika
>> danomatika.com
>> robotcowboy.com
>

> Hey Dan,
>
> I wrote that buttonbar to get the idea out there as a proof of concept.  Its not something I use, so I'm not working on it any more.  I'd love to see someone pick it up and turn it into something fully polished.  Want to take it on, Dan?  Basic Tcl is easy once you get over the slightly odd syntax.
>
> .hc

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika