[PD] Freezes with Pd-Extended and Jack

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Nov 27 17:13:02 CET 2012

Two things:

1) in 0.43 there has been a rewrite of audio backend which AFAICT broke jack
connectivity.

2) 0.42 branch does not know when jack has died (as in quit or crashed) and
therefore hangs pd. This has been fixed in pd-l2ork.

Since it is a combination of 1 and 2 there is not a patch per se that can be
shared since 0.43 branch uses different code base.

Best wishes,

Ico