[PD] data structures in abstractions

eldad tsabary tazberrydocs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 04:31:50 CET 2012

Great
It works fairly well with graph on parent of the subpatch (datawindow)
However, if I try to make the entire patch into an abstraction and have a graph on parent of the main window containing the graph from the subpatch it doesn't work so well.
It seems to display in another patch but buggy, and it also doesn't allow me to drag and drop the polygon joints.
Do you know if this should work and how?
Many thanks again
Eldad