[PD] Browse/Search plugin update

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 09:27:02 CET 2012

Here's an update:

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/trunk/scripts/guiplugins/search-plugin/

* fixes the color weirdness on OSX
* sets some minimum height/width for the window
* adds the "filesystem" keyword to Keyword Search
* hard-coded normal font color to black

... plus the static navigation bar above the results

Stuff I don't understand:
* grid weight, esp. when frames are involved. i just played with it
until it got beat into submission
* what tcl is caching that makes all subsequent searches faster than
the initial one. no clue.

... after using it a bit I instinctively clicked <alt-left-arrow> to go back,
so I guess that's my hand telling me it needs some kind of history.
(Though it does have a drop-down list of your search terms for that
instance of Pd if you click the down-arrow.)

-Jonathan