[PD] comport questions

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Mon Dec 3 20:41:16 CET 2012

I tried with two separate cables, to make sure
One was a gigaware usb-A-serial cable 26-949, the other was a simple dongle one that windows 7 setup automatically
I have even hooked it up to an XP box that had 2 dedicated serial ports, changed the serial cable extension just in case
Still with no response
I am at a loss
Currently it's hooked up to a windows XP box running pd-extended 42-5 and hooked directly from the serial port to the BenQ projector
The port was previously hooked up and working with a gentner echo suppressor so I know it works

pp