[PD] [readanysf~] on OS X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Dec 5 02:17:18 CET 2012

I also recently made some builds on the auto-build machines to fix this issue:
http://dropbox.at.or.at/dropbox/readanysf~0.43_MacOSX-Intel.tar.gz
http://dropbox.at.or.at/dropbox/readanysf~0.43_MacOSX-PowerPC.tar.gz
http://dropbox.at.or.at/dropbox/readanysf~0.43_MacOSX-x86_64.tar.gz

August, you're ssh key should still work on them, so you can build there.

.hc