[PD] Pd on the Pi : Miller's version

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:28:33 CET 2012

>>I came upon a thread where he talks about his attempt to get audio in
working,

wheres the thread?

>> I would also like to know if anybody has some feedback to give about
audio in,

it still sounds like shit on my end. what hardware are you using? i see
there has been some improvements on the USB drivers recently. maybe that
will be fixed soon and the issues with audio in will improve?

i would also like to know if anyone has it working well... been a while
since these pi threads were started on this list a few months back. maybe
someone has made head way...

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:06 AM, Pierre Massat <pimassat at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> I know that Miller Puckette has been working on improving Pd on the RPi
> lately, and I came upon a thread where he talks about his attempt to get
> audio in working, and mentioned his version of Pd compiled for the RPi.
>
> I would like to know in which respects it is different from the vanilla
> version one can grab from the Raspbian repository. I would also like to
> know if anybody has some feedback to give about audio in, and specially
> about the latency that can be achieved (and whether there is room for
> improvement or not).
>
> In short : an update on Pd on the Pi ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Pierre.