[PD] pd~ for MAX/MSP - is it for real?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 08:34:43 CET 2012

Hello, how's it going?

Recently I thought this computer music course and told MAX users they could
open Pd in it with the [pd~] object for MAX.

We just couldn't make it happen. I don't have MAX, but I had tried a while
ago without success either, thinking I might have been doing something
wrong. Well, this time I was trying this with a few MAX users and it turns
out the object doesn't really instantiate.

I wonder if anyone has ever successfuly used this.

I ask if it doesn't work on version 6 only.

Anyway, it seems to me no one is actually tweaking and playing with Pd
inside MAX. Bummer.

cheers