[PD] graph on parent problem?

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Dec 8 18:13:33 CET 2012

On 12/08/2012 04:18 AM, Oded Ben-Tal wrote:

>> If I understood your problem correctly, this might be because pd
>> redraws array
>> contents very inefficiently, so if you are constantly changing array
>> contents that can
>> prove quite cpu intensive.
>
> I don't think that is the problem - I'm not changing the array just
> load it once the play from it.
> Thanks
> Oded

In that case, can you try the patch in pd-l2ork to see if it has
problems there? Alternately, please post the abstraction/patch and I can
test it.

Also, are you experiening problems when you are moving the abstraction
around canvas or at all times?

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology