[PD] Pd won't open on Windows8

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Dec 10 06:27:49 CET 2012

It won't open on any Windows probably since i broke it :-)  I'm currently finishing up full Unicode support for Pd-extended on Windows.  Once I push this, it should work again on Windows, and also have the nice advantage of being able to open files with full unicode filenames, i.e. üéßÅÏגוטן你好.pd

.hc