[PD] Pd does not work on Windows.

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Dec 11 20:11:07 CET 2012

Sourceforge was down last night, so I couldn't push my updates. :-( Now that its back up, I pushed them and there is a new build that works for me. I fixed the unicode issue in the core of Pd-extended, so you can now use unicode characters (accents, umlauts, etc) for filenames and paths.  Try it out:

http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2012-12-11/

There are still some externals that will need to be fixed, any object that reads and writes to a file.

.hc