[PD] is there a kalman filter for pd? (if not I could probably provide one, if I make it :) )

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Wed Dec 12 00:31:47 CET 2012

Wow, my email client never showed me that this email got an answer.

@Domain: For me it was something much slower, such as smoothing a 50fps
signal or so. But it could be applied at dsp block level i guess, and
suited for audio. Let me start with a basic "number" version, than if works
we upgrade.

So, Charles, if there is no kalman, I'll be happy to code one (I can only
do pure C, abstractions take more time for me). Lets see how it goes, and
I'll publish it if it becomes usable - likely during over this period some
call Christmas. This also mean I might get back to my dtw patch (presented
at weimar), which some people (Marco, Koray, others?) were interested in -
but that one needs double the work to become (even mildy) user-friendly.

best
pedro

contact: pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt