[PD] Pd-L2ork Features

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 22:28:34 CET 2012

Here's one I forgot about: pasting Pd source code into a patch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K57yeLY4Mk

Somewhere in my Gnome->Openshot->Youtube toolchain I have a bug that
speeds up the second half of the video, but it's still comprehensible.

-Jonathan

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMu5JcKE1sU&feature=plcp improved tidy-up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms5yOvgoK_Q&feature=plcp array update notification:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1HbYrvNxEg&feature=plcp move to front/back:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af9KiJfSp68&feature=plcp infinite undo (with lyrical Pd accompaniment!):
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTPZxcgWoI0&feature=plcp from the most recent git commits, presets:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS7_x727kZ4&feature=plcp The presets video unfortunately speeds up in the middle for
>>> some unknown reason.  In that part it shows how I can
>>> copy/paste an abstraction and that instance gets its own state
>>> associated with it, which is stored with the preset_hub. -Jonathan _______________________________________________ Pd-list at iem.at mailing list

>>> Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
>>> Composition, Music Technology
>>> Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
>>> Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
>>> Head, ICAT IMPACT Studio
>>> Virginia Tech
>>> Department of Music
>>> Blacksburg, VA 24061-0240
>>> (540) 231-6139
>>> (540) 231-5034 (fax) disis.music.vt.edu l2ork.music.vt.edu ico.bukvic.net

>>> Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
>>> Composition, Music Technology
>>> Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
>>> Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
>>> Head, ICAT IMPACT Studio
>>> Virginia Tech
>>> Department of Music