[PD] pix_motionblur + rotateXYZ

Charles Goyard cg at fsck.fr
Fri Dec 14 15:42:58 CET 2012

Hi list,

I have a simple patch that plays a film with pix_movie, with a rotateXYZ
to rotate it clockwise or counterclockwise on screen.

Now I want to add motion blur in the rotating effect.

Just adding pix_motionblur to the chain does not work, because it blurs
the movie images but not with respect to the rotation.

I understand it's problably because pix_motionblur comes into play
before the film is made into a texture and that rotateXYZ applies to the
geo the texture is on.

So what's a nice way to have motionblur applied to the rotation ?

It seems there glsl and pdp examples for that but I don't understand
them (I never used these libraries).

Thanks,

--
Charles