[PD] GUI overload

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Dec 16 19:04:58 CET 2012

Without seeing the patch this may be tricky to diagnose. If I had to guess,
I would say you are redundantly updating something too quickly.

FWIW, in pd-l2ork k12 mode every object is a gop abstraction with many
having live gui components. Even with dozens of such abstractions (I've
seen as many as 50ish) and high rate of metros on a measly netbook, there
were no problems...