[PD] PD & AI

Leandro da Mota Damasceno lemota at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:59:08 CET 2012

I'll try it then. I wonder there isn't a more ambitious approach for a
broader AI package for PD. Honestly, one of the ugliest things I've done to
work with machine learning was running an app built in Max/MSP and
communicating with PD via OSC. Ah, the good old days... :)

is there anything like FTM for PD?