[PD] GUI overload

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Dec 17 21:12:31 CET 2012

OK... except that I don't know why this works yet... by which i mean, I
don't think it's possible that sys_domicrosleep(0 is returning 1s on every
tick unless teh GUI itself is sending hundreds of messages per second down
to Pd.

Reducing the average volume of trafic won't solve the underlying problem, it
will just make it harder to recreate it :)