[PD] is there a kalman filter for pd? (if not I could probably provide one, if I make it :) )

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Tue Dec 18 13:34:43 CET 2012

hello,

i had a look time ago about kalman (1D). from what i remember, this filter is useful if you can model the input signal. if you can't, and use it as a generic filter, then it is not better than a simple 1 pole filter.

in 2D (or more), it should be not very different than a 2D mass-spring network.

this remind me that i have to update physical model filter in mapping and puremapping libs...

cheers