[PD] [PD-announce] Pd group in Athens

subscriber subscriber at labyrinthos.gr
Fri Dec 21 08:00:13 CET 2012

On Dec 20, 2012, at 9:20 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> We've had good luck in NYC having a mixed Pd+Max meeting.  They are both quite similar, and so many people use both.
>
> I'm curious to hear what the Athens Pders and Maxers have to say about the Greek UI in Pd-extended 0.43.
I checked the translation (transifex platform) and made modifications. Played a bit and changed some untranslated strings like Make app from patch/folder (see attached file).
OSX 10.6.8, Pd-0.43.4-extended-20121220: The preferences (⌘,) dialog-window has no resize handle so I introduced abbreviated translated strings to keep buttons/strings visible - in dialog_path.tcl:41 width 600 will suffice for full strings.

> .hc
>
> On Dec 20, 2012, at 2:17 PM, adrcki at gmail.com wrote:
>
>> No worries for the highjack Lorenzo and thanks for your wishes. Unfortunately it seems that people in Athens are using Max too, as I got no replies and till now I've found something like four people. I guess that I'll have to manage without a Pd group for now.
4 people seems a group eeem I mean a band to me :) - what numbers were you thinking to kick-off with? Also in meetings every one or two months there could be people who reside near Athens.