[PD] more fun with translations

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Dec 26 20:05:54 CET 2012

I just found out that transifex automatically syncs translated strings from one "Resource" to another.  Since Pd-extended has some differences in the strings from Pd vanilla, we can take advantage of that very nice feature by having separate "Resources" for "pd-extended" and "pure-data".  I created that, and its already been synced.

I also discovered a few more strings in Pd-extended that were not translatable, and fixed those. So the languages that were at 100% are now at 96% translated.  I think they are all Mac OS X-specific.

Here's the new Pd-extended project:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/puredata/resource/pd-extended/

And now that the very useful search plugin is included in Pd-extended, its easy to translate that as well:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/puredata/resource/search-plugin/