[PD] gem opengl-es by dmotd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Dec 28 18:43:48 CET 2012

It doesn't need to be done by one person, or even at one time.  If someone
starts the process and posts their code publicly, others can contribute as
they find time.  This is how a number of things have gotten done, like the
MinGW support in Pd, or even the MinGW support for Gem (which is not complete).

.hc