[PD] Cannot compile pix_opencv

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jan 1 17:29:13 CET 2013

Try getting it directly from SVN building using the Makefile, and not
./configure at all.  Antoine and I have been working on that.  You'll need to
restore it from SVN since running ./configure will overwrite the Makefile in
question.  To build, do:

make PD_PATH=/path/to/pd

You'll need pkg-config too, i.e. apt-get install pkg-config

.hc