[PD] setX in [mass]

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Wed Jan 2 12:59:55 CET 2013

Le 02/01/2013 12:34, Alexandros Drymonitis a écrit :
> But if I reset them, aren't they going to set their positions to zero?
the initial position (so the reset position) is a parametter that you can set at masses creation : [mass foo 1 1] will be reset at position X

Also, only the second mass is moving, left inlet of [link] is attached to a fixed point, so how can I send force to the second [mass] via [link]?

send a force message to the mass inlet : you can have many things connected to a mass inlet...

>Right inlet won't give any results. What do you mean exactly by 'mass parameter'? Is it for [mass] or [link]? Could you give an example?

i don"'t really know what you want to do, but here is an example.

cheers