[PD] the next PdCon in...

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Jan 3 13:28:18 CET 2013

Hey,

having the first Con in US sounds good!
Hope to find a way to get there though :)
October would work fine.

Now that I live in London, I'd like to consider organising a Con here with
our other Pd folks, but for the next year I'm a bit stuck with work at Uni.
So Pittsburgh could be great!

best,

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.