[PD] GUI overload

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 5 02:18:10 CET 2013

> While you're at it, it would be great if you could also try pd-l2ork and

> report any gui overload issues. There are debs available on the site
> (http://l2ork.music.vt.edu), although the most up-to-date ones are found in
> the http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/data/pd/ folder. You can also install from git
> using automated install script.

Is it independent of the normal Pd install? Its just I have some gigs coming up, and I don't want to fry the (stable) system I have. Especially with teaching starting again next week (less time vs eating)

I have an old Dell laptop I can test on if not, once I get the Broadcom WiFi working in Ubuntu.

Ed