[PD] GUI overload

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Jan 5 03:08:35 CET 2013

If you install it using binary tarball (or build it using ./tar_em_up -u),
it will install into /usr/local/lib/ folder so it shouldn't mess with the
regular pd/pd-extended. The deb OTOH cannot (yet) coexist with pd-extended,
mainly due to shared names of some of the binaries (e.g. pd-gui)...

HTH

WiFi