[PD] translate the Start Here! page

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 18:46:04 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

But it's the Pd FLOSS manual object list-- and only that-- which I'm addressing.
If it's not yet translated then it is _worse_ than using the search plugin,
because it leaves out info about which objects belong to which libraries and
is already out of date as to which objects are in Pd extended.

Please spend as much time as you want/can to maintain everything else in the
Pd FLOSS manual, and please spend zero time "improving" the big out-of-date
object list because that's time better spent working on the actual Pd
documentation.  Look at anything in the tracker that includes the word
"documentation":

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=55736&atid=478070&source=navbar

> But Search and
> help-patches are limited to English for the moment.

Search has already been translated to a couple of languages.

-Jonathan