[PD] Tcl/Tk 8.6.0

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 00:32:52 CET 2013

>________________________________

There's really no way to tell without trying it out. 8.6 is _extremely_ new, though, so I wouldn't
be surprised if there are some bugs here and there.
Looks like it has png support, and some new commands for moving canvas items, as well as
native oo support.  There's also a "try" command that looks pretty nice.

List of changes:
http://www.tcl.tk/software/tcltk/8.6.html

-Jonathan