[PD] the next PdCon in...

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 7 01:26:46 CET 2013

It always the 1st week of October, but life is precarious in UK institutions.

But like I said, chip in if you know. It's early planning now, but we're organizing this. If I still have a job next year (which is looking quite uncertain) then it'll start then (most probably). Even if I do, an international conference would be a good excuse to be away.

I am only speaking for myself, but others need to speak up. If it could be the first week of Sept it would be safer for all on this side of the pond...

Best, and more data needed,
Ed

Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
http://sharktracks.co.uk/