[PD] translate the Start Here! page

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 23:23:05 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

If you're talking about LIBNAME-meta.pd, I'm not sure what the spec is for that.
Looks something like this:

NAME libname
DESCRIPTION short description of library
VERSION 0.1 or whatever
AUTHOR Foo Bar

But why do we need "NAME"?  The library name is just the directory
name.  Also, some of the old ones have a "META blah blah" comment
and I'm not sure what its purpose is.

But if you're talking missing the [pd META] inside each OBJECT-help.pd,
put those as bugs on the tracker.  Make sure to check it first as I've already
added several.

-Jonathan