[PD] translate the Start Here! page

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 00:43:25 CET 2013

>________________________________

To generate such a libname-meta.pd in the first place you'd have to parse each *-help.pd inside the
libdir for the "DESCRIPTION values" comment; it's one less step to write those results directly into the XML
document.

Btw-- if you do that, keep in mind that messages in the pd file format can span multiple lines, so
make sure you regsub the file as a whole (or the [pd META] subpatch) to grab everything from the
TAG to the un-escaped semicolon.

-Jonathan

>Ed
>
>Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
>http://sharktracks.co.uk/

Also, some of the old ones have a "META blah blah" comment