[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.43.4 release candidate 1: last chance to report your bugs

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Tue Jan 8 01:51:48 CET 2013

hello, I'd like to report again a problem that is still not resolved in this release...

On win32, I've got many pd patches that makes the GUI not working with mouse binding,
I can not move any object on the patch, only the arrows can make it move when it's selected.

It's still hard to tell where does it come from without passing hours opening, modifying,
closing, and opening again patches that makes pd GUI doing this, maybe one day...