[PD] Problem with [link] and [mass]

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 19:18:51 CET 2013

No, that's not the case. I've actually never really touched the example
patch. Anyway, my actual worry is why these objects behave the way they do
in my patch, which is really strange. In order to see what's wrong I opened
earlier versions of the patch I'm working on (which were using [link] and
[mass] fine) and they also show the same strange behavior. It looks like a
bug hit it all of a sudden..
I've attached an earlier version which is smaller, if anyone's willing to
check. Physical modelling is inside [pd object1], [pd object2] etc. inside
[pd coordinates1]..
It used to be that the first time you hit the bangs, the rectangles
wouldn't behave as expected (in the gem window), but after that everything
was working pretty stably. Hope someone can help.