[PD] OT: Web hosting solution for running PD

Tyler Leavitt thecryoflove at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:04:25 CET 2013

Hello list,

I write a lot of generative sound art, and for the ones I would like to
include on my online "resume" I would prefer to have streaming audio of
patches actively running rather than recorded audio. I know, it's
nit-picky, but putting a pre-recorded audio clip of a generative patch
seems dirty to me. I currently host my page from my comp (and I can do this
just fine) but I'm going to be putting it in someone else's hands for the
reliability factor.

Has anyone here had experience getting a web hosting company to allow you
to run an instance of Pd on their servers? What solutions are available to
me?

Thanks,
Tyler