[PD] pmpd2d does not create Pd-extended 0.43.4 latest

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Wed Jan 9 13:14:45 CET 2013

The subject says it all.

I'm on Linux Ubuntu Lucid 10.04, pd-extended 0.43.4 latest 2013-01-03 (from
Hans ppa)

Would be great is someone else could try.

to reproduce:

Launch Pd
in a new blank patch create [import pmpd] and [pmpd2d]
[pmpd2d] does not create (at least here)

if I run the [pmpd2d] help patch, then I'm able to create the object in my
patch.
But doing so causes random crashes of Pd

cannot play my av!
any hint?

thanks in advance,

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.