[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.43.4 release candidate 1: last chance to report your bugs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jan 9 15:02:16 CET 2013

There are two ways to update the audio to the audio device: polling and
callbacks.  Pd defaults to polling the audio device for updates.  "Use
callbacks" sets up a callback so that the audio device "calls Pd back" when
its ready.

I'm not a jack user and I don't know that part of the code, so I'm not going
to dig into that.  But do report it to the bug tracker if its an issue you
want fixed.

.hc