[PD] pmpd2d does not create Pd-extended 0.43.4 latest

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Jan 9 15:08:55 CET 2013

The naming problem is only if the name is the exact same, i.e. lib called
'pmpd' and object called [pmpd].  That's a load order thing, Pd will try to
load "pmpd/pmpd.pd_linux" everywhere before it tries at all to load
"pmpd/pmpd-meta.pd" anywhere.

pmpd2d is not included in Pd-extended 0.43.4 because it is a new object, and
no one updated pmpd in Pd-extended.  Its too late to do it for this release.

.hc