[PD] choose language

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jan 9 17:35:50 CET 2013

Since Tcl handles all of the changing of English strings to the chosen
language, it is theoritically possible to do in a plugin.  The key problem is
that the translations are loaded (load_locale in pd-gui.tcl) before the
plugins and Tcl's msgcat, the library for the translations, provides mcload,
but no mkunload.

.hc