[PD] Cursor automation in pd?

Sebastian Valenzuela svalenzuelamusic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 06:11:27 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

I can't find the answer to this question anywhere. Is it possible to
automate the movement and clicks of a mouse in pure data?

Or maybe there is an easier way of doing what i'm trying to do? In my
project, I am having pd sense a google talk phone call being made to my
browser (Google Chrome). It will wait for one "ring", then I'd like it to
move the mouse and accept the call on the browser. One problem I see with
this is that it might stop once it clicks out of the patch..?

I know there are other automation programs out there; I was actually
working on some code in AutoIt to accept that call. But i'd like to do it
all in pd, if possible.

Thank you for your time,
Sebastian