[PD] Help to load sound

romain.darracq romain.darracq at laposte.net
Sun Jan 13 12:20:59 CET 2013

Hello everybody,
I'm starting pd, and i have always the same matter when I want to load a sound, pd say me: (error: dsp: C:/Documents and Settings/Romain/Bureau/matrice perso/SON/musikkk/Remko Scha - (1982) Machine Guitars/01 Shake.mp3: unknown or bad header format) and for all format althrough i used [readsf~] or [mp3play~] or [soundfiler] objects........
I have an other error's message :(error: endianness neither 'b' nor 'l'
... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.) ?????
If someone can help me ??

Thanks

Romain

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net