[PD] the next PdCon in...

Charles Z Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:41:57 CET 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:22 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>wrote:

> On 2013-01-15 17:03, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> >
> > The dates are fixed with the VIA festival, and CMU could only host
> > PdCon in 2013 in conjunction with the VIA festival.  So the
> > question is, whether we should go ahead with first week of October
> > 2013 in Pittsburgh even though it will conflict for a lot of
> > European universities.
> >

> so what are the alternatives?
>
> fgamsdr
> IOhannes

You know that first week of class is going to be worthless anyway.  If
you're teaching, get someone else to cover for you, re-direct your email to
/dev/null, hop on a plane, and straighten things out afterwards :)

If you're generally busy, everything's a conflict. hmmm sorry 2013 is no
good for me, but I'll *retire* in 2045

Chuck