[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.43.4 release candidate 1: last chance to report your bugs

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 16 13:40:39 CET 2013

ok I can reproduce this here.
the left toggle open each time without label, but when there is one on
the right toggle and I click properties i have this error:

(Tcl) ERREUR NON GÉRÉE : wrong # args: should be "pdtk_iemgui_dialog
mytoplevel mainheader dim_header wdt min_wdt wdt_label hgt min_hgt
hgt_label rng_header min_rng min_rng_label max_rng max_rng_label
rng_sched lin0_log1 lilo0_label lilo1_label loadbang steady num_label
num snd rcv gui_name gn_dx gn_dy gn_f gn_fs bcol fcol lcol"
     while executing
"pdtk_iemgui_dialog .gfxstub3405d0 |tgl|
----------dimensions(pix):----------- 15 8 size: 0 0 empty
-----------non-zero-value:-..."
     ("uplevel" body line 1)
     invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $cmds_from_pd"

joined is the actual state of the patch, right clicking on the right
toggle displays the error
Best,