[PD] "Plugins" window error and unusable

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Wed Jan 16 16:39:24 CET 2013

hey all,

this bug is related to the plugins.

This are the plugins I have installed:

Enumerated startup plugin pdwindow_popup_mode
Enumerated startup plugin plugins
Enumerated startup plugin fullscreen
Enumerated startup plugin buttonbar
Enumerated startup plugin ubuntu_newwave_style (disabled)
Enumerated startup plugin helpbrowser2.0 (disabled)

When I try to launch the "Plugins" plugin I get a pop up window error that
reads the log below, and once I press ok I get the Plugins window
completely unreadable (see screenshot attached).
Its likely to be a Tcl bug...

Is it a bug in the "Plugins" plugin, or perhaps some plugins are not
compatible with each other?

thanks,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bad window path name ".plugwindow.body.canvas.helpbrowser2"
bad window path name ".plugwindow.body.canvas.helpbrowser2"
    while executing
"frame .plugwindow.body.canvas.$shortname -borderwidth 2 -relief ridge"
    (procedure "create_plugins_window" line 70)
    invoked from within
"create_plugins_window"
    invoked from within
".pdwindow.#menubar.#menubar#media invoke active"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke active]"
    (procedure "tk::MenuInvoke" line 50)
    invoked from within
"tk::MenuInvoke .pdwindow.#menubar.#menubar#media 1"
    (command bound to event)

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.