[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.43.4 release candidate 1: last chance to report your bugs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jan 16 21:40:06 CET 2013

Hey Oscar,

Thanks for your words of appreciation :)  Bugs like the one you've seen are
tricky when there isn't a way to reproduce it.  So keep your eye on it, and
maybe some other ideas will come to mind.  If I can reproduce the bug, then
its generally pretty easy for me to fix.  If I can't reproduce it, then I'm
really just guessing.

.hc