[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.43.4 release candidate 1: last chance to report your bugs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jan 17 06:38:37 CET 2013

Turns out the problem was the & character in the label.  I fixed it so please test in tomorrow's build (2013-01-17)

This patch is what fixes it:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2947822&group_id=55736&atid=478072

About the labels not showing up when the patch loads, that's because you are saving the patch with a label that has spaces in it, which the iemgui objects do not handle.  In your patch, you could fix it by using _ instead of spaces, like by using [l2s _].

This could be fixed if iemgui_save() escaped spaces with \ and removed characters like ;,{}\ from the symbol.  I'll try to implement that, but I won't get to it tonight.

.hc