[PD] Jack support on Windows

Esteban Viveros emviveros at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 23:40:13 CET 2013

I need to run git clone git://
pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/pure-data/pd-extended.git in the same
folder of the libraries built? (~/pure-data/sources)

In my case I need to do this with your script: (?)

mkdir ~/auto-build
cd ~/auto-buildhttps://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/branches/pd-extended/0.43
pd-extended
~/auto-build/pd-extended/scripts/auto-build/pd-extended-auto-builder.sh