[PD] [announce] Integra Live 1.5 released

Jamie Bullock jamie at jamiebullock.com
Fri Jan 18 00:18:22 CET 2013

Hi folks,

I am delighted to announce the latest release of Integra Live — an interactive audio application for musicians and music education based on a Pure Data engine.

Integra Live supports Mac OS X 10.6 or later and Windows XP or later. It can be downloaded from the Integra Live website:

     http://www.integralive.org

Here's the walkthrough...

     - Connect over 60 audio modules from delays to granular synths
     - Incorporate live interaction with the routing and scripting panels
     - Automate parameters using linear or logarithmic envelopes
     - Setup audio "scenes" with keyboard and MIDI triggers
     - Add parameter controls to the "live view" for performance
     - Share and reuse your work with our integrated file format

Coming soon…

     - Write your own Integra Live modules in Pure Data using our module developer SDK

For news...

     Follow us on Twitter: @integralive

For bugs and feature requests...

     Post on our forum: http://integralive.uservoice.com